ABOUT THE JOURNAL
«GISAP: Economics, Jurisprudence and Management» - periodical scientific journal of the International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK) devoted to general and special matters of Economics, Law and Management. New issues of the journal are published three times a year.
Materials of the journal cover the following topics:
- Economical theory
- Mathematical methods in Economics
- History of economic theories
- History of economics
- Sectoral Economics
- Engineering Economics
- Economics of the enterprise
- Labor Economics
- Management accounting
- Financial accounting
- Other specialized branches of Economics
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies with an obvious economical dominant
- Theoretical and philosophical juridical sciences: jurisprudence, history of the state and law, theory of the state and law, history of juridical studies
- Juridical sciences according to branches: international law, civil law, criminal law, criminal procedure, civil procedure, etc.
- Applied juridical sciences: criminalistics, criminology, forensic medicine, forensic psychiatry, Law psychology, etc.
- Other specialized branches of juridical sciences
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies with an obvious juridical dominant
- General management theory
- Social and political management
- Project management
- Personnel management
- Quality management
- Innovative management
- Financial management
- Strategic management
- Investment management
- Risk management
- Informational management
- Crisis management
- Ecological management
- Other specialized branches of management sciences
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies with an obvious management dominant
The journal was registered in 2013. Functioning of the journal Editorial and the publishing process assume the qualification analysis and quality-based selection of materials, carried out by the international Expert Board and the Editorial.
The journal has British jurisdiction and ISSN:
ISSN 2053-6402 (Print)
ISSN 2053-6410 (Online).
Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: not less than 1000 copies.
Original scientific studies presented by best authors - participants of the International Scientific and Analytical Project (GISAP), and also by independent authors of high professional qualification (for details please read the section CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION) are accepted and published in the journal after preliminary expert reviewing.
We aim to promote values and standards of theory and practice of economic activity, legal regulation and management-related technologies. Our aim is to attract interest of the wide community to matters of Economics, Law and Management as well as international attention to our authors. Therefore all articles published in every issue of the journal «GISAP: Economics, Jurisprudence and Management» are available on our website in PDF.