INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: CURRENT CHALLENGES IN THE SPHERE OF PUBLIC POLICY, COMMERCIALIZATION AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IN GEORGIA
In Georgia, in the sphere of intellectual property, necessary actions are to be taken in terms of state policy, public policy for its protection.
It is required to conduct an effective public administration in the field of intellectual property, innovation and investment; develop intellectual property management system; improve public access to information; deepen the dialogue between the state and business.
Author of the paper has proposed his vision and ways to solve these issues.
1. The Economic Policy Research Center., Access mode: http://www.eprc.ge/admin/editor/uploads/files/Report_2013%20_GEO_1.pdf
2. Global Innovation Index 2015., Access mode: https://www.globalinnovationindex.org/content/page/data-analysis/
3. George Chiladze. The Role and Importance of Intellectual Capital for the Purposes of Business Organization., Batumi international conference on law and politics, 23-24 August 2014 – Batumi., Georgia, pp. 123-131
4. Georgia in transition., Report on the human rights dimension: background, steps taken and remaining challenges, 2013., Access mode: http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/georgia/documents/virtual_library/coop...
5. Public Administration Reform Action Roadmap for 2015-2016., Access mode: http://gov.ge/files/423_49304_599834_ActionPlanV15.pdf.
6. George Chiladze, New Realities and Legal Analysis of the Changes in Patent Laws of Georgia., Batumi international conference on law and politics., 23-24 August 2014. – Batumi., Georgia, pp. 132-140
7. Georgian Co-investment Fund., September 2013., Access mode: http://www.gcfund.ge/uploads/other/0/37.pdf
8. George Chiladze. “Some aspects of registering of intellectual property and its using with commercial purposes” International scientific journal “Economics”. - Tbilisi., 2007., No. 7–9, pp. 31–37.
9. Georgia begins the full-scale implementation of public administration reform., Access mode: http://gov.ge/index.php?lang_id=GEO&sec_id=423&info_id=49378
10. George Chiladze. “Some international aspects of regulating intellectual property” International scientific journal “Economics”. – Tbilisi., 2007.., No. 7–9, pp. 109-115.
11. George Chiladze. Some Aspects of Protecting and Developing Intellectual Property Rights in Georgia., 3rd International Scientific Conference “ Modern Private Law”. - Tbilisi, May 30-31, 2014
12. Public Administration Reform Roadmap 2020., Access mode: http://gov.ge/files/423_49305_793377_PARRoadmap_ENG(1).pdf.